Offering a Free mobile app to all MK based teams

Moderator: MK&BCYFL Moderators

Offering a Free mobile app to all MK based teams

Postby dean_itsjustabout » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi All,

By way of introduction my name is Dean Clay and I run a mobile app solution company. We would like to offer to develop a free mobile app for any team within the MK area. We will develop one for each age group if required. Why? well it showcases our talent to a wider audience. The apps have lots of useful features such as inks to FB/Twitter/blogs, links to league tables, we can include anything on your website such as video or photos. You will have access to the Push Notification feature where you can send out a message to everyone that has downloaded the app (very useful for last minute change of venues or upcoming events etc). You can have a quick call button for users to be able to call you, a contact form that users can send you a message, a map feature that can also direct people to your ground. All in all a very useful thing to have and we will never charge you for it nor will we charge for any downloads. Please get in touch via my email dean.clay@itsjustabout.co.uk or on Facebook It's Just About Milton Keynes (which currently has over 1600 likes). or you can call me on 07980444908. It will be on a first come first served basis and you must have a MK postcode, The apps will be added to the Google play store (Android) and the APP store (Apple) I look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Dean
dean_itsjustabout

Return to The warm up - start here!