Mk Dons v Forest Green Rovers Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Mk Dons v Forest Green Rovers Predictions

Postby chas96 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:06 pm

What do you think the score will be?

Dons 2 Forest Green 1 :D 8-)

Robbie Simpson first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96

Re: Mk Dons v Forest Green Rovers Predictions

Postby Furzdonny » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:27 pm

I'm getting in my 1-0 first :D , unless Chuks plays from the start and then it will be 2-0.
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Our record is won 3 drawn 3 and FGRs is won 2 drawn 5 so this has surely got to be a banker on the pools coupon for 3 points. As my largest win on the coupons has been about £7 you will know how good I am in selecting my draws and I am going for this one.
Has to be a 0-0 bore draw so I wont miss my first home game in years too much - a non-sporting niece and husband have decided this is to be the day for their marriage celebrations! :(
LinsladeDon

Postby dons50 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:12 am

What’s a pools coupon? :D :|
dons50

Postby westiesx2 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:19 am

MK Dons v Forest Green 4-1 :D :D :D
westiesx2

Postby ACDon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:08 am

Like ourselves, Forest Green are still unbeaten, so I doubt if we'll be seeing many goals....

MK Dons.............1
Forest Green ......0

Goal scorer Aneke.
ACDon

Postby LinsladeDon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 pm

dons50 wrote:What’s a pools coupon? :D :|

Yep, Littlewoods, Vernons, Zetters etc. all gone. Now the remnants have amalgamated into one company - 'The Football Pools' - to satisfy the needs of a few old dreamers like me who keep hoping their selected 8 draws will come-up and enable them to go on that retirement cruise into the sunset.
Old habits die hard and the dream lives on. :lol: ,
LinsladeDon

Postby ACDon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:30 pm

LinsladeDon wrote:
dons50 wrote:What’s a pools coupon? :D :|

Yep, Littlewoods, Vernons, Zetters etc. all gone. Now the remnants have amalgamated into one company - 'The Football Pools' - to satisfy the needs of a few old dreamers like me who keep hoping their selected 8 draws will come-up and enable them to go on that retirement cruise into the sunset.
Old habits die hard and the dream lives on. :lol: ,

A Mate of mine was in a syndicate of railway workers from Reading and won a 10th share of £680,000 on Littlewoods pools back in the early '80's, hardly a lot of money nowadays but back then it was enough to buy a substantial size house and set him up for life.
ACDon

Postby LinsladeDon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 pm

ACDon wrote:A Mate of mine was in a syndicate of railway workers from Reading and won a 10th share of £680,000 on Littlewoods pools back in the early '80's, hardly a lot of money nowadays but back then it was enough to buy a substantial size house and set him up for life.

Good to hear AC, that means you have been a lot closer to the money than I have ever been. :)
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:17 am

LinsladeDon wrote:Our record is won 3 drawn 3 and FGRs is won 2 drawn 5 so this has surely got to be a banker on the pools coupon for 3 points. As my largest win on the coupons has been about £7 you will know how good I am in selecting my draws and I am going for this one.
Has to be a 0-0 bore draw so I wont miss my first home game in years too much - a non-sporting niece and husband have decided this is to be the day for their marriage celebrations! :(

Close but no banana, although you would have got 3 point for a score draw if I remember it correctly.
Furzdonny

Next

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat