Bury v Mk Dons Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Bury v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby chas96 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:00 pm

What do you think the score will be?

Bury 1 Dons 1 :D 8-)

Agard first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96

Re: Bury v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby Furzdonny » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:49 pm

chas96 wrote:What do you think the score will be?

Bury 1 Dons 1 :D 8-)

Agard first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D

I'm thinking the exact same, except Lewie scores a screamer. 2 - 2 is a possibility too.
Last edited by Furzdonny on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furzdonny

Postby ACDon » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:29 am

On paper one of the toughest looking away we have remaining, so I'll be more than happy with a draw..

Bury...............1
MK Dons..........1

Goal scorer Agard.
ACDon

Postby LinsladeDon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:02 pm

A 1-1 scoreline does seem to be about right, especially so when remembering it took an added time goal from that prolific scorer Cisse to beat Bury in our first home game of the season.
However our players have had a good rest, some of our injured quality players should now be ready for 90 mins football and we have put our 'blip' behind us. So all things considered and allowing for the fact that Maynard has to score against us, it must be a 1 - 2 Dons victory.
:D
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:29 pm

It's no comfort that Lewie finally got his screamer. I find it inexplicable that we can play so well for 70 minutes and so badly for 20+ minutes. :(
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Furzdonny wrote:It's no comfort that Lewie finally got his screamer. I find it inexplicable that we can play so well for 70 minutes and so badly for 20+ minutes. :(

I really thought we would turn in a good performance at Bury and sure enough - for 70 minutes we did! We would probably be top of the league if games only lasted 70 minutes but they don't and another 3 points were lost. I am probably more bewildered, fuming and damn well annoyed at blowing a 2 goal lead without getting even a point than ever I have been when we have previously capitulated and threw away points.
Losing Williams so early in the game probably didn't help - but really, there can be no excuses.
LinsladeDon

Postby ACDon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:04 am

LinsladeDon wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:It's no comfort that Lewie finally got his screamer. I find it inexplicable that we can play so well for 70 minutes and so badly for 20+ minutes. :(

I really thought we would turn in a good performance at Bury and sure enough - for 70 minutes we did! We would probably be top of the league if games only lasted 70 minutes but they don't and another 3 points were lost. I am probably more bewildered, fuming and damn well annoyed at blowing a 2 goal lead without getting even a point than ever I have been when we have previously capitulated and threw away points.
Losing Williams so early in the game probably didn't help - but really, there can be no excuses.

Whilst I agree, it is disappointing and probably unprofessional to throw away a two goal advantage, in this instance we were beaten by the better side, whereas in other games this season we have thrown away leads and dropped points when we were well and truly the better sides, Swindon, Stevenage and Cobblers are three games that spring to mind.
ACDon

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat