Mk Dons v Shrewsbury Town Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Mk Dons v Shrewsbury Town Predictions

Postby chas96 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:36 pm

What do you think the score will be?

Dons 2 Shrewsbury 0 :D 8-)

Kieran Agard first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96

Re: Mk Dons v Shrewsbury Town Predictions

Postby MKDF » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:06 am

Yep - I too think we'll get back to winning ways.

2-0. Barnes to score first.
MKDF

Postby LinsladeDon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Funny old game this prediction lark. Sometimes you give it serious thought as I did pre-Fleetwood and came up with a low scoring game - which it was. However there are so many imponderables which cannot be legislated for and a carefully considered forecast goes for a bowl-of-chalk. For instance, seconds before KO the fella in front of me turned around and said, "Do you know we haven't conceded a point to Fleetwood yet in any previous meeting!"
Well, that simple, random, unforeseen comment immediately felt like a sucker-punch certain to put the kibosh on things and, sure enough, my low scoring 1-0 home win prediction became a 0-1 low scoring away win.
So, no messing about this week - a pure guess, 3-1 Dons. (Was going to add, thanks to a Barnes hat-trick, but that might be pushing my luck a bit too far :) )
LinsladeDon

Postby westiesx2 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:11 pm

MK Dons v Shrewsbury Town 3-1 :D :D
westiesx2

Postby ACDon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Shrewsbury are top of the league 1 current form table (based on the last 6 league games) with 13 points, will certainly be no pushover and we will have to play a damn sight better than we have in recent weeks if we are going to take all 3 points. I'm optimistically going for...

MK Dons.............................2
Shrewsbury Town..................1

First goal scorer Nicky Maynard,
ACDon

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 am

ACDon wrote:Shrewsbury are top of the league 1 current form table (based on the last 6 league games) with 13 points, will certainly be no pushover and we will have to play a damn sight better than we have in recent weeks if we are going to take all 3 points. I'm optimistically going for...

MK Dons.............................2
Shrewsbury Town..................1

First goal scorer Nicky Maynard,

I didn't realise the Shrews are in so much good form. I will plump for a 2-2, Chuks & a Dean Lewington return.
Furzdonny

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat