AFC Kingston v Mk Dons Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

AFC Kingston v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby chas96 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:09 pm

What do you think the score will be?

AFC 0 Dons 2 :D 8-)

Kieran Agard first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D

Lets beat the scum!!
chas96

Re: AFC Kingston v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby Furzdonny » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:18 pm

A grudge match of two teams near each other in the league, bound to be a draw. 1 goal each, ours an own goal and a sending off each.
Furzdonny

Postby ACDon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Just hope Robbie Nielson has his players ready for this, it aint going to be a game for the feint hearted, I certainly wont be happy if I see players bottling out of tackles like one particular player did on more than one occasion on Saturday. I'm optimistically going for..

AFC Kingston...........1
MK Dons.................2

First goal scorer Agard.
ACDon

Postby dons50 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:26 am

We'll win comfortably.
dons50

Postby LinsladeDon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:56 am

dons50 wrote:We'll win comfortably.

Robbie Nielson said at the Forum that he was looking forward to this game and considering how volatile, rough and ready derbies and many other top games are more regularly played in Scotland, I think he will probably be better prepared for this game than for some of the more "sophisticated" games that are the more regular in England.
I will go along with dons50 even though I am just a wee bit unsure just how comfortable it will be. :)
LinsladeDon

Postby dons50 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:30 am

LinsladeDon wrote:

Robbie Nielson said at the Forum that he was looking forward to this game and considering how volatile, rough and ready derbies and many other top games are more regularly played in Scotland, I think he will probably be better prepared for this game than for some of the more "sophisticated" games that are the more regular in England.
I will go along with dons50 even though I am just a wee bit unsure just how comfortable it will be. :)

The pressure will be too much for AFC. It's important to us but it's off the scale for them.
dons50

Postby LinsladeDon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:50 pm

dons50 wrote:
LinsladeDon wrote:

The pressure will be too much for AFC. It's important to us but it's off the scale for them.

That is a very good point, and it is pressure that the fans themselves have put upon their team. Because of this pressure they will likely play route one football trying to beat us into an early submission. Withstand the early onslaught and we will be fine.
LinsladeDon

Postby dons50 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:10 pm

:oops:

What do I know?
dons50

Postby LinsladeDon » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:17 am

dons50 wrote::oops:

What do I know?

Thee and me both. :oops:
LinsladeDon