2 points

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

2 points

Postby MKDF » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:03 pm

1. Hats off to the Coventry fans.
2. 3 points.
MKDF

Re: 2 points

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:22 pm

A poor game of football, with the only highlights being both the fans applauding when Coventry got a shot on target and the Coventry player not even understanding the referee when he change the throw to us and us getting three points, which is all that matters.
Furzdonny

Postby ACDon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Furzdonny wrote:A poor game of football, with the only highlights being both the fans applauding when Coventry got a shot on target and the Coventry player not even understanding the referee when he change the throw to us and us getting three points, which is all that matters.

Pretty much sums it up. :|
ACDon

Postby LinsladeDon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Match highlights, of which there were a few - very few;

Both 'keepers made one quality save.
The only goal was a top quality strike.
We got 3 points.

That's it.

Credit to the 908 Coventry supporters for managing to find something to cheer about. Hope the extra 40324 they are taking to Wembley (41232 tickets already sold) encourage the team to do a bit better - but I doubt their team has the ability to do so.
LinsladeDon

Postby ACDon » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:32 am

LinsladeDon wrote:Match highlights, of which there were a few - very few;

Both 'keepers made one quality save.
The only goal was a top quality strike.
We got 3 points.

That's it.

Credit to the 908 Coventry supporters for managing to find something to cheer about. Hope the extra 40324 they are taking to Wembley (41232 tickets already sold) encourage the team to do a bit better - but I doubt their team has the ability to do so.

To be fair to Coventry, I thought they tried to play good football and kept the ball on the floor as much as they could, they're obviously devoid of confidence and relegation is a formality.

It's so sad to see such a big club sink in the way they have mainly due to clueless owners who have no real allegiance to the city or club (rather like the Leyton Orient situation), if the owners showed a fraction of the commitment and loyalty that the 908 fans show they would never have got in this position...........And to think some of our supporters moan about Winkie.
ACDon

Postby MKDF » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:22 am

Yep, I agree with all that.

What stood out to me was the miminutive stature of their players. Made us look like giants, with us being the physical side. :o Says it all with regard to success or failure in the English leagues.
MKDF

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat