Mk Dons v Gillingham Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Mk Dons v Gillingham Predictions

Postby chas96 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:00 pm

What do you think the score will be?

Dons 2 Gillingham 0 :D 8-)

Kieran Agard first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96

Re: Mk Dons v Gillingham Predictions

Postby ACDon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Gillingham are another team who are struggling at the wrong end of league 1 and are sure to make it hard for us. I've seen nothing over the last few weeks that gives me much cause for optimism, so it's another draw for me...

MK Dons...........................1
Gillingham........................1

Goal scorer Barnes.
ACDon

Postby Furzdonny » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:55 pm

ACDon wrote:Gillingham are another team who are struggling at the wrong end of league 1 and are sure to make it hard for us. I've seen nothing over the last few weeks that gives me much cause for optimism, so it's another draw for me...

Goal scorer Barnes.

I will go for draws for the rest of the season. Scorers one of the Georges and a centre back; so if G Williams plays centre back it could be 1-1, if you know your Venn diagrams.
Furzdonny

Postby westiesx2 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:53 pm

MK Dons v Gillingham 2-1 :D :D
westiesx2

Postby LinsladeDon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Only the bottom two teams in this division have lost more away games than Gillingham. Surely a 2-0 win is not beyond us...........surely?
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
ACDon wrote:Gillingham are another team who are struggling at the wrong end of league 1 and are sure to make it hard for us. I've seen nothing over the last few weeks that gives me much cause for optimism, so it's another draw for me...

Goal scorer Barnes.

I will go for draws for the rest of the season. Scorers one of the Georges and a centre back; so if G Williams plays centre back it could be 1-1, if you know your Venn diagrams.

At 2-2 and George Williams sent off I thought my crystal ball had picked up something in the ether, but then we got a winner and my prediction vanished in the mist. :D
Furzdonny

Postby dons50 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:

Goal scorer Barnes.

At 2-2 and George Williams sent off I thought my crystal ball had picked up something in the ether, but then we got a winner and my prediction vanished in the mist. :D

:lol:
dons50

Postby SG19Cowshed Das Boot » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:08 pm

dons50 wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:

:lol:

Mist-ic Furz's crystal set needed retuning? ;)
Change happening - fresh approach underway
Prediction Champion 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017
The Zone League 1 Fantasy Football Champion
81/92
SG19Cowshed Das Boot

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat