Mk Dons v Scunthorpe Utd Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Mk Dons v Scunthorpe Utd Predictions

Postby chas96 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:48 am

What do you think the score will be?

Dons 2 Scunny 1 :D 8-)

Harvey Barnes first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96

Re: Mk Dons v Scunthorpe Utd Predictions

Postby Furzdonny » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Draw 1-1, but a bit of controversy about our goal. Did cross the line, was it handball, etc.? In the medley difficult to say who scored, but many take credit. :D

For wont of better I am using my Scunny predict for the Southenders. :D
Last edited by Furzdonny on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Norfolk can be surprisingly pretty when the sun shines - It has kept me happy for the past few days and I never thought once about the Swindon disappointment.
A hard fought 2-1 victory against Scunny will keep me just as happy for the next few days.
Life can be bliss at times :D
LinsladeDon

Postby ACDon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:12 pm

MK Dons.................1
Scunthorpe united.....1

Goal scorer Agard.
ACDon

Postby Furzdonny » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Furzdonny wrote:Draw 1-1, but a bit of controversy about our goal. Did cross the line, was it handball, etc.? In the medley difficult to say who scored, but many take credit. :D

For wont of anything better I am recycling my Scunny predict for the Southenders. :D
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Only 3 games left so it is about time I got realistic with some of my forecasts. At home, Southend easily turned us over 0-3 in Robbo's farewell appearance and could expect to do the same again at home. I will give Robbie some credit for improving us a bit and therefore think we will manage to keep the score down to 2-0 for Southend this time. :(
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 pm

LinsladeDon wrote:Only 3 games left so it is about time I got realistic with some of my forecasts. At home, Southend easily turned us over 0-3 in Robbo's farewell appearance and could expect to do the same again at home. I will give Robbie some credit for improving us a bit and therefore think we will manage to keep the score down to 2-0 for Southend this time. :(

A good job we were both wrong, although I understand that there was a bit of a medley at the end after a penalty decision.
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
LinsladeDon wrote:Only 3 games left so it is about time I got realistic with some of my forecasts. At home, Southend easily turned us over 0-3 in Robbo's farewell appearance and could expect to do the same again at home. I will give Robbie some credit for improving us a bit and therefore think we will manage to keep the score down to 2-0 for Southend this time. :(

A good job we were both wrong, although I understand that there was a bit of a medley at the end after a penalty decision.

:D I guess I just didn't give Robbie quite enough credit - souded like he has improved us a lot more than "a bit." :D
LinsladeDon

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat