Prediction Competetion - Important announcement

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Prediction Competetion - Important announcement

Postby stony bloke » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Sadly I have to announce that I will no longer be continuing with the Prediction Competition, which will end from today. Also sadly, interest and activity in the competition (and indeed the forum itself) has declined in recent years, to the point now where we have only four participants. All things eventually come to an end, however, and I would like to thank all the fans who have taken part over the years and in particular those who stuck with it to the bitter end. :lol:
I won't know what to do with my Tuesdays and Sundays now. :o

Thanks again

COYDs

Stony
"People may say you have no history but you played a big part in our history "
Nantwich fan 14.11.11.
stony bloke

Re: Prediction Competetion - Important announcement

Postby dons50 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:01 am

Where has Linslade gone?
dons50

Re: Prediction Competetion - Important announcement

Postby ACDon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:33 am

dons50 wrote:Where has Linslade gone?

For several months now, LinsladeDon hasn't been able to login to the forum which is a shame because he was a regular poster who contributed to a lot of discussions we had on here. He is still a season ticket holder in Club Red and I spoke to him last Saturday. He has tried to seek help in getting back on the forum but as yet hasn't received the necessary help. I know he still reads the forum, so if anyone can help I know it would be much appreciated.
ACDon

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat