3CR

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

3CR

Postby MKDF » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Everytime I listen to this crap I wonder why the F I do.

Luke: poor poor poor.

Listening to him f****** moan all match. Licence payers' money FFS.
MKDF

Re: 3CR

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:23 pm

I can't blame him this match if we were as poor as he said we was. Did we have a shot on goal the 2nd half? I fell asleep.
Furzdonny

Postby MKDF » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:34 pm

That's the point. We had 8 but did we hear about them? Like f we did. We only ever hear what the opposition are doing.
MKDF

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:58 pm

He does seem to get distracted easily and since he had a bad view, I guess he wasn't in a good mood.
Furzdonny

Postby MKDF » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Furzdonny wrote:He does seem to get distracted easily and since he had a bad view, I guess he wasn't in a good mood.

Haha. He's never been great at technical commentary and he has always presented more of a topical magazine programme around a live match. So we haven't played well. So RN has issues. That's not difficult to get.

Maybe he's too much of fan, but listening to him moan and f****** moan for 45 minutes makes me want to top myself FFS.

We want to hear what's going on Luke, not your extreme emotions all the f****** time.
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 am

Furzdonny wrote:I can't blame him this match if we were as poor as he said we was. Did we have a shot on goal the 2nd half? I fell asleep.

I was at the game and I also nearly fell asleep :lol: .

I went to the game expecting us to carry on where we left off last Saturday against Oxford, but what we witnessed was truly woeful. I know it's not always easy playing against ten men but you do at least expect to have the lion's share of possession and create chances, especially when you're up against a side widely tipped for relegation. We may have got three points but if we continue to play like we did yesterday there won't be many more points coming our way. Never mind this is football and we all know we are better than we showed yesterday. :D
ACDon

Postby warwickdons » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:08 am

We got the three points, but it was abysmal in the second half, awful football, at least we had a laugh on the train home though :lol:
warwickdons

Postby newportdon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:47 pm

commentate and don't comment

we don't care 3 points is all that matters . At least me managed to see a game out
newportdon

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat