AFC Kingston on Friday night....

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Re: AFC Kingston on Friday night....

Postby ACDon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:14 am

Kempstondons6 wrote:Yes don't disagree regarding this bubble arrangement but why a Friday night when all their idiots have been on the sherbet all afternoon? Surely, as with most games with potential for trouble, Saturday or Sunday lunchtime kickoff would be better for all concerned?

Trust me, there was a very good reason for the Friday night kick off; Today West Ham v Spurs, Fulham v Middlesbrough, plus Charlton and QPR at home, add to that the current terrorist threat and I think you'll find the Met will be at full stretch.
ACDon

Re: AFC Kingston on Friday night....

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:11 am

ACDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:Yes don't disagree regarding this bubble arrangement but why a Friday night when all their idiots have been on the sherbet all afternoon? Surely, as with most games with potential for trouble, Saturday or Sunday lunchtime kickoff would be better for all concerned?

Trust me, there was a very good reason for the Friday night kick off; Today West Ham v Spurs, Fulham v Middlesbrough, plus Charlton and QPR at home, add to that the current terrorist threat and I think you'll find the Met will be at full stretch.

Some good points. It should make the AFC group so proud that they are tying up so many police & resources because they can't control themselves.
Furzdonny

Previous

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat