The concrete roundabout

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

The concrete roundabout

Postby Kempstondons6 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Anyone know what's happened to the forum?
Kempstondons6

Re: The concrete roundabout

Postby russybcool » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:55 pm

I don't know. Seems a little bit cryptic. All it said was "This has been coming for a while. Today it has come. Thanks to those who contributed some good stuff over the years". I am guessing the overall admin can't manage it anymore. Or finds the place to be full of crap. Either way it is a shame, but at least we have here!
russybcool

Postby dons50 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:16 pm

There seemed to be a bit of a tiff between WellDon and DamesickDon... and then it disappeared!!
dons50

Postby russybcool » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:18 pm

dons50 wrote:There seemed to be a bit of a tiff between WellDon and DamesickDon... and then it disappeared!!

How old are they? So the ball was taken and nobody can play. Maybe they were recreating the days Wimbledon split into them and us ready for tonight's festivities!
russybcool

Postby Kempstondons6 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Yes all very strange, if it has shut down they certainly picked a good day to do it, not! No idea who actually run it?
Kempstondons6

Postby Kempstondons6 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Just had a thought...I was top of the APL, Its a conspiracy I tells ya! :(
Kempstondons6

Postby russybcool » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Sphere was always the main admin as far as I remember. Maybe he got fed up with their bickering, I believe a while back he was getting fed up with the sniping at each other on there.
russybcool

Postby Furzdonny » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:56 pm

I suspect a phoenix Concrete Roundabout will rise from the ashes in a pub after a few days.
Furzdonny

Postby donnette » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Sphere took over the running of it when spicoli/damesick no longer wanted to do it (or couldn't be bothered take your pick). Turns out though that he still had the power to shut it down and did so without a word of warning to sphere or to the moderators who had given their time to help him. Respect and gratitude are obviously not 2 words that damesick has in his vocabulary. :roll:
donnette

Postby Kempstondons6 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:07 pm

donnette wrote:Sphere took over the running of it when spicoli/damesick no longer wanted to do it (or couldn't be bothered take your pick). Turns out though that he still had the power to shut it down and did so without a word of warning to sphere or to the moderators who had given their time to help him. Respect and gratitude are obviously not 2 words that damesick has in his vocabulary. :roll:

I don't know the guy whatsoever but have to say his decision to do it today leaves me bewildered!
Kempstondons6

Next

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat