Wobblers Tuesday night

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Wobblers Tuesday night

Postby Kempstondons6 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:53 am

So, what's everyone's opinions on this one? Three wins on the bounce would be great and would give the squad a lot of confidence. I wondered if any of our old players will be playing, had a quick butchers on wobblers forum and there was a comment regarding bowds and Powell and could they bring them back and have replacements :lol: should be a few there at only a tenner.
Kempstondons6

Re: Wobblers Tuesday night

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:08 am

I'm looking forward to a win, possibly 4-2. Sorry Cobblers there's a no return policy.
Furzdonny

Postby Sausage » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Caveat emptor.
Sausage

Postby Scribble » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:43 pm

Another win me thinks, we seem to have started to click, so I'm going for 3-1
Scribble

Postby MKDF » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Another win. Though we don't seem to do more than two goals unless we have to. 2-0 :D
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 am

I'm expecting another tough game, JFH seems to have at very least, made Northampton harder to beat, add to that the local rivalry and I can't see further than another tight home game with the odd goal deciding it. Pretty sure Cobblers will bring a large following, hopefully the MK public will turn out, so should be a decent crowd and good atmosphere, looking forward to it.
ACDon

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat