Bradford reviews

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Bradford reviews

Postby MKDF » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:49 pm

First the positives. Thought the majority of players worked hard after the red. Might have actually clinched a point with a bit more luck. Also great to see the spirit on show at times from players like EEL.

Now the negatives.

Shambolic defending from the first minute. Lewie closed down player and no one covered behind him. Gave them far too much space in our box unmarked FFS. Then Tshibola. Sadly he has lost too much support to recover from that.

Don’t know whether the last two goals were offside. No way of seeing from the Cowshed. But definitely a penalty for us as EEl was shoved to the ground. Officials were far too one-sided in decisions. Allowed them to Hastle from behind (including Tshibola) but pulled us up every time. Also mugged to give us a couple of undeserved yellows.

If those goals were offside, would be the worst ref performance since the infamous posh in the playoffs.

Think Muirhead should now play ahead of Tshibola. Muirhead is a true team player.

Thoughts?
MKDF

Re: Bradford reviews

Postby MKDF » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Third goal was not offside or marginal at worst.

Fourth may have been but the camera doesn’t show.
Attachments
72DCAC22-AA96-4688-B105-BED91201E632.png
72DCAC22-AA96-4688-B105-BED91201E632.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 883 times
DF0E02E5-1589-4030-AC8B-E6DF3918A364.png
DF0E02E5-1589-4030-AC8B-E6DF3918A364.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 883 times
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:31 pm

I've seen both the the 3rd and 4th goals a couple of times and still can't conclusively say if either of them are off side, but have to say that at the time I thought they both were. Hats off to the linesman if he got both decisions right. Tishibola deserved his red, despite being sent off early in the game, he made a few mistakes earlier that one would not expect from a £5,000,000 player. His attitude seems all wrong, get rid!!

Outclassed by a better side, what I would give to have a Nicky Law or Jake Reeves in our side, but I suppose there is little chance of that with our current manager.
ACDon

Postby Bradford lad » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:28 am

You said the lad that got sent off is a £5m player?
Did Mk pay this for him or is it a figure you just thought of?
Bradford lad

Postby MKDF » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:16 am

Bradford lad wrote:You said the lad that got sent off is a £5m player?

From Villa on loan.
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:44 am

No Mate, Villa bought him from Reading for that amount, also picking up a big wage, he doesn't look interested most of the time, but for whatever reason plays every week.
ACDon

Postby MKDF » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 am

ACDon wrote:

No Mate, Villa bought him from Reading for that amount, also picking up a big wage, he doesn't look interested most of the time, but for whatever reason plays every week.

I maintain the view that the lad has obvious talent. It would be one of those terrible tragedies if his career stalls. However, he's been given a very decent chance to come good and he hasn't so far bar the odd performance, which isn't enough.

Muirhead may not be a potential match changer in the same way (yet) but he offers much more and does so consistently.
MKDF

Postby Furzdonny » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 am

Tshibola's problem is that he thinks he has more time than he does and believes he is playing at the correct pace when he isn't. He should carefully study Nicky Law and the other Bradford midfielders to understand what is required.
Furzdonny

Postby ACDon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:52 pm

[quote="Furzdonny"]Tshibola's problem is that he thinks he has more time than he does and believes he is playing at the correct pace when he isn't. He should carefully study Nicky Law and the other Bradford midfielders to understand what is required.[/quote]

I agree with what you are saying, the problem is, I get the impression Tishbola thinks he is better than the likes of Law, Reeves and Vincelot,
ACDon

Postby dons50 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:29 am

I'm not sure that is fair. On what basis do people believe that Tshibola thinks those things?
dons50

Next

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat