Donfidence Index

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Re: Donfidence Index

Postby Furzdonny » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:Stick me down as neutral 5. There's still some way to go before I get confident.

Close season score: 6.5

One month ago score: 3.5

Score now: 5

We are in a lower position and in the relegation zone so confidence has gone down but we are about to get a new manager, so confidence has gone up, but by not as much. I will go for 4.25

Slightly more confident but it's still a big ask and a lot of things will have to come in place for us to survive in league 1.

Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:00 pm

I had made some allowance for a new manager, am very pleased with the new team and will therefore stick with my now more realistic than the previous optimistic 7.
LinsladeDon

Postby MKDF » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Donfidence 17-18.xlsx
Donfidence Index Jan 18
(16.47 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Apologies for the delay getting this up.

The appointment of DM as manager has not significantly affected sentiments just yet, despite our inferior league position to last month. Interpret it how you will. While being a small sample, one interpretation is that we are more pessimistic now relatively speaking, given the last position was higher up the league.
MKDF

Postby MKDF » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:36 am

It’s that time of the month again.

Out of 10, how confident are you that the Dons will climb the table over the next three months or until the end of the season, whichever comes first. A score of 5 is neutral, with pessimistic <5 and optimistic >5.
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:17 am

I'm confident we wont go much lower in the league ;) , not sure about avoiding the drop but there is still a lot of football to be played, win a couple of games (easier said than done) and all of a sudden things will look a whole lot better. We need to take inspiration from the Pompey performance and build on it.
Over all I'm a lot happier now but as the thread is related to confidence in climbing the table it's only a 5 from me.
ACDon

Postby Furzdonny » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:10 pm

ACDon wrote:I'm confident we wont go much lower in the league ;)

Hope not. :o 3.666 from me, unless we can get 2 consecutive wins soon and then 4.999.
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:11 pm

The talk we hear from management and players is always positive, but we all know action speaks louder than words and we are not doing very well in that department. Confidence is dropping by each game but I still keep the faith but with less confidence - 6
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:19 pm

LinsladeDon wrote:The talk we hear from management and players is always positive, but we all know action speaks louder than words and we are not doing very well in that department. Confidence is dropping by each game but I still keep the faith but with less confidence - 6

Minus 6. :o
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
LinsladeDon wrote:The talk we hear from management and players is always positive, but we all know action speaks louder than words and we are not doing very well in that department. Confidence is dropping by each game but I still keep the faith but with less confidence - 6

Minus 6. :o

:lol: :oops: Can see it reading that way but it was meant to be a dash between comment and vote. Things are bad but not yet suicidal. Plus 6. :lol: :oops:
LinsladeDon

Previous

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat