Last chance saloon

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Last chance saloon

Postby MKDF » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:19 pm

I’m consistent in my view that March is the crunch month. Allows any new players to understand better whether we have a managerial, coaching or squad quality issue, or a bit of everything.

Having seen the latest accounts, I reckon we can’t afford another relegation. That would be a double whammy as RN would still have to be paid off anyway.

So I think March is crunch time. And with more woeful defending like today and previous matches, it surely has to be the last throw for RN.

If I was PW, I’d be thinking about contingencies.
MKDF

Re: Last chance saloon

Postby Furzdonny » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Is that beware of Gills in March or is it I have come to bury Robbie Neilson not to praise him?
Furzdonny

Postby dons50 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Furzdonny wrote:Is that beware of Gills in March or is it I have come to bury Robbie Neilson not to praise him?

The fault, dear Furz, is not in our stars/ But in ourselves.
dons50

Postby Furzdonny » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:02 pm

dons50 wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:Is that beware of Gills in March or is it I have come to bury Robbie Neilson not to praise him?

Excellent D50, although I prefer, "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!".
Furzdonny

Postby dons50 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:04 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
dons50 wrote:

Excellent D50, although I prefer, "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!".

:lol:
dons50

Postby MKDF » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:53 pm

:lol:

If RN was as successful as Caesar there would be no concern. ;)

Anyway y’all reading too far ahead.
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:29 pm

There are a lot of big games coming up and games we need to get something from but despite everything, I still believe we have too much quality to be relegated, but of course nothing should be taken for granted, avoiding relegation is hardly a good achievement from a side when automatic promotion was the initial target.
ACDon

Postby MKDF » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:20 pm

ACDon wrote:There are a lot of big games coming up and games we need to get something from but despite everything, I still believe we have too much quality to be relegated, but of course nothing should be taken for granted, avoiding relegation is hardly a good achievement from a side when automatic promotion was the initial target.

Absolutely - many folk were saying we were too good to be relegated from the Championship until Rotherham put in a late surge. Right now we need to take the threat seriously.
MKDF

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat