Northampton v Mk Dons Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Northampton v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby chas96 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:40 pm

What do you think the score will be?

Cobblers 1 Dons 1 :D 8-)

Agard first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96

Re: Northampton v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby Furzdonny » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Another six pointer, so another draw, which I wouldn't be too unhappy with, although some will. What Chas said and hopefully we can start getting league wins in February.
Furzdonny

Postby ACDon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:47 am

Offer Me a draw pre-match for this one and I'll rip your hand off!! Cobblers are currently having a resurgence in form, they go into this game on the back of a 3-1 win against Southend and a 2-1 win at high flying Bradford City, so it ain't going to be easy! Looking at the squad strength of both sides, then yes we look stronger, but we need to play as a team, which isn't happening. I take no pleasure in saying...

Nothampton Town................2
MK Dons............................1

Goal scorer Aneke.
ACDon

Postby Furzdonny » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:33 am

Furzdonny wrote:Another six pointer, so another draw, which I wouldn't be too unhappy with, although some will. What Chas said and hopefully we can start getting league wins in February.

I've had a suddenly rush of optimism (beware it might be catching). With the new players coming in and with the players coming back from suspension and injury, Northampton won't be prepared, so an away win for me. Cobblers 1 - 3 Dons, scorers Ugbo, Sow and Chuks.
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 pm

One unforeseen happening is that Northampton have just signed Ariyibi and he is sure to give us a hard time on Saturday. Sadly I will have to rein-in my optimism from a win to a mere (should that be 'mare'?) draw - better than nothing though. I also go along with Chas, 1-1.
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:42 am

LinsladeDon wrote:One unforeseen happening is that Northampton have just signed Ariyibi and he is sure to give us a hard time on Saturday. Sadly I will have to rein-in my optimism from a win to a mere (should that be 'mare'?) draw - better than nothing though. I also go along with Chas, 1-1.

I see what you say about Ariyibi and although the old cliche is that past players score against you, we know his strengths and weaknesses, so he isn't a surprise. I will stick with my win regardless. :D
Furzdonny

Postby ACDon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:22 pm

ACDon wrote:Offer Me a draw pre-match for this one and I'll rip your hand off!! Cobblers are currently having a resurgence in form, they go into this game on the back of a 3-1 win against Southend and a 2-1 win at high flying Bradford City, so it ain't going to be easy! Looking at the squad strength of both sides, then yes we look stronger, but we need to play as a team, which isn't happening. I take no pleasure in saying...

Nothampton Town................2
MK Dons............................1

Goal scorer Aneke.

As I said, I took no pleasure in making this prediction but sadly all so predictable!
ACDon

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat