A good game

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Re: A good game

Postby Warwickshire MK Dons » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:54 am

Furzdonny wrote:
Warwickshire MK Dons wrote:My next game is Fleetwood away, can't bring myself to drive to the next two home games, better things to do with my money, really sad its come to this, never ever been so sad about football as I a now, got to think long and hard about renewing our season tickets for next year, can I be bothered to make the 100 plus mile round trip every other week, I'll give it until the end of march to decide, never questioned myself regarding this before.

Are you sure?

Leaving home at 6.30 am to catch a train just after 7 and returning home at 10 pm is commitment, shame our players didn't show that on the pitch!! I really am thinking hard about the away games now, i know we have no right to win any games, but at least show us fans, who spend a lot of hard earned m...

I think I've finally had enough, tickets bought for cov and Charlton(Inc train already), then I will seriously consider either stopping at home or watching Leamington fc.

I've given my season ticket to someone else this season. I won't be returning to stadium:mk until Robinson leaves, or better still Winkleman spends some decent money. There were many reasons why, after more than 11 years I came to this decision, but last season when I looked forward to Saturdays wh...

What's your point?
Warwickshire MK Dons

Postby Furzdonny » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:21 am

Warwickshire MK Dons wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:
Warwickshire MK Dons wrote:My next game is Fleetwood away, can't bring myself to drive to the next two home games, better things to do with my money, really sad its come to this, never ever been so sad about football as I a now, got to think long and hard about renewing our season tickets for next year, can I be bothered to make the 100 plus mile round trip every other week, I'll give it until the end of march to decide, never questioned myself regarding this before.

Are you sure?

Leaving home at 6.30 am to catch a train just after 7 and returning home at 10 pm is commitment, shame our players didn't show that on the pitch!! I really am thinking hard about the away games now, i know we have no right to win any games, but at least show us fans, who spend a lot of hard earned m...

I think I've finally had enough, tickets bought for cov and Charlton(Inc train already), then I will seriously consider either stopping at home or watching Leamington fc.

I've given my season ticket to someone else this season. I won't be returning to stadium:mk until Robinson leaves, or better still Winkleman spends some decent money. There were many reasons why, after more than 11 years I came to this decision, but last season when I looked forward to Saturdays wh...

What's your point?

Just that you seem to have said that you are considering giving up your season ticket and have never questioned yourself regarding this before, but you seem to have forgotten that you have.
Furzdonny

Postby Furzdonny » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23 am

ACDon wrote: Not sure why Thomas-Assante wasn't on the bench yesterday, only my opinion but when he comes on he creates a buzz, runs at defences and causes problems, I would like to see him given more game time in situations like we found ourselves for the last 20 minutes yesterday.

The young player who has excited me the most is Noumbe, who has the speed we need and would complement Chuks when he is back.
Furzdonny

Postby MKDF » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Not sure we can expect too much from these kids in these tough tight games. Thomas-Asante still has decision making issues, though Noumbe shows promise provides he can build the necessary experience. I wasn't laying blame at the three named players AC, just pointing to weaknesses that could sink us IMO. I will except Sow though, who I think is half hearted and shows nothing like the attitude or impact we need to get out this hole. I would be happy for us to offload him soonest.

I've got lots of time for Warwickdons. Very few of us have shown the weekly commitment he has over the years AND he has correctly called our failings months before anyone else more than once.

Good guy to have around in my view. Also I don't equate disillusionment with moaning.
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:18 pm

MKDF wrote:Not sure we can expect too much from these kids in these tough tight games. Thomas-Asante still has decision making issues, though Noumbe shows promise provides he can build the necessary experience. I wasn't laying blame at the three named players AC, just pointing to weaknesses that could sink us IMO. I will except Sow though, who I think is half hearted and shows nothing like the attitude or impact we need to get out this hole. I would be happy for us to offload him soonest.

I've got lots of time for Warwickdons. Very few of us have shown the weekly commitment he has over the years AND he has correctly called our failings months before anyone else more than once.

Good guy to have around in my view. Also I don't equate disillusionment with moaning.

Ha ha, I had a ST next to Warwickdons for several years and along with Bletchleydons, we were among the biggest moaners at Stadium MK. :lol:

He only moans because he cares and trust me, if the worst thing happens and we are relegated, he will be there at Accrington Stanley and Exeter nextt season.............moaning of course!
ACDon

Postby MKDF » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:26 am

:lol:

I don’t think you have to go too far in SMK to find nuclear grade moaning. ;)
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 am

Furzdonny wrote:
ACDon wrote: Not sure why Thomas-Assante wasn't on the bench yesterday, only my opinion but when he comes on he creates a buzz, runs at defences and causes problems, I would like to see him given more game time in situations like we found ourselves for the last 20 minutes yesterday.

The young player who has excited me the most is Noumbe, who has the speed we need and would complement Chuks when he is back.

Nombe gone to Oxford City on loan, strange one, surely we want him to be playing at a higher level than National league North. :?
ACDon

Postby MKDF » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:38 am

ACDon wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:

Nombe gone to Oxford City on loan, strange one, surely we want him to be playing at a higher level than National league North. :?

Fair chance of him playing in league two next season...
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:39 pm

MKDF wrote:
ACDon wrote:[quote="Furzdonny")

Fair chance of him playing in league two next season...[/quote]

Good point.......................................I'm afraid! :(
ACDon

Previous

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat