On the Dot...

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Re: On the Dot...

Postby ACDon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 am

MKDF wrote:Yep, and if the Rochdale fixture gets pushed back again, that should suit us as we continue to rebuild.

I'm not sure their pitch will suit us much though, it looked like Southend beach last night.
ACDon

Postby MKDF » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:21 am

ACDon wrote:
MKDF wrote:Yep, and if the Rochdale fixture gets pushed back again, that should suit us as we continue to rebuild.

I'm not sure their pitch will suit us much though, it looked like Southend beach last night.

Hmm. So form and confidence will be even more important. The further back it goes (if at all) the better chance of playing during the spring when some warmth can get to the pitch.
MKDF

Postby LinsladeDon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:46 am

ACDon wrote:Bury beating AFC Kingston was a good result for us last night, but looking at Bury's squad, it wont surprise me if they go on a run now, things can change so quickly.

Bury have 7 points from their last 3 league games. Rochdale beat Millwall in the FA Cup last night after getting a draw at their place.
Nobody is going down without a fight except, on current form, us! :(

I still have faith though. :)
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:55 pm

LinsladeDon wrote:
ACDon wrote:Bury beating AFC Kingston was a good result for us last night, but looking at Bury's squad, it wont surprise me if they go on a run now, things can change so quickly.

Bury have 7 points from their last 3 league games. Rochdale beat Millwall in the FA Cup last night after getting a draw at their place.

We are letting them run out of steam and will come roaring through at the end. :D
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
LinsladeDon wrote:

We are letting them run out of steam and will come roaring through at the end. :D

I'll believe you - but thousands wouldn't. :D
LinsladeDon

Previous

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat