Fleetwood roll call......

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Fleetwood roll call......

Postby ACDon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Massive game Saturday, one of my favourite away trips of the season, train and hotel booked months ago.....

So who's making the trip?
ACDon

Re: Fleetwood roll call......

Postby Furzdonny » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:47 am

I can't make the long distance away games but I wish everyone all the best and will be routing for the team in spirit.
Furzdonny

Postby MKDF » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Take plenty of luck with you AC. :)
MKDF

Postby LinsladeDon » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Rarely do away games now and am more disappointed to be missing this one than any other. Great little community club, good facilities, friendly people and the locally caught fish and chips are excellent - and they gave us 3 points the last time I went. Hope they are still as friendly and generous.

Enjoy your weekend AC (and family). :)
LinsladeDon

Postby ACDon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Just back from a superb weekend :D . Decent result in the end, the fact Nichols was our MOTM tells the story really. Yes, maybe we could have come away with all 3 points and the Fleetwood goal was pretty well taken, but Lee Nicholls pulled off 3 top drawer saves yesterday which may well help keep us up. Plenty of beer drunk, good to bump into several other parties of Dons fans (on Friday and Saturday) also making a weekend of the trip, the weather despite being cold was lovely sunny and clear which made the views from the tower so much better.

A tough ask but if we can notch up a couple of wins in the next few weeks (starting with Bristol Rovers next Saturday) then who knows....KTF.
ACDon

Postby MKDF » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:15 pm

Nice one AC. Glad it was a trip to remember.
MKDF

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat