Who is calling the shots DM or Millen?

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Who is calling the shots DM or Millen?

Postby MKDF » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:03 am

Just a couple of minor incidents in recent weeks - not sure whether or not they mean or amount to anything whatsoever - but I’m wondering whether others have picked up on them...

The first is the Millen has the earpiece during matches. The second is that Chuks acknowledged Millen after being subbed but didn’t DM.

Anyone care to give a most likely interpretation?

An imbalance, disrespect, sign of a good partnership, or zero consequence?
MKDF

Re: Who is calling the shots DM or Millen?

Postby Furzdonny » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:33 am

MKDF wrote:Just a couple of minor incidents in recent weeks - not sure whether or not they mean or amount to anything whatsoever - but I’m wondering whether others have picked up on them...

The first is the Millen has the earpiece during matches. The second is that Chuks acknowledged Millen after being subbed but didn’t DM.

Anyone care to give a most likely interpretation?

An imbalance, disrespect, sign of a good partnership, or zero consequence?

Just for the uninitiated where does the earpiece lead to? I thought the managers had to shout into the 4th official earpiece to communicate to the referee. In regards to Chuks I believe that shows Dan's in charge, as Chuks didn't want to go off and seem to blame Dan for the decision, but that's Chuks wanting to do well and I understand that we were a lot worse when he went off.
Furzdonny

Postby Dark Destroyer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:53 am

Ha ha, Reap and you shall sow. This manager is a typical Pete Winkelman appointment as I think in he's heart he is resigned to relegation into League Two. These appointments are always a gamble so sometimes it works and other times it does not. it will be the cheaper option in a lower league and if by any chance the Dons get straight back up ( Which I doubt ) a few bad results to start and he will be history. Oh! the pain of Football in the lower leagues :cry: .
Dark Destroyer

Postby Furzdonny » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:07 am

Dark Destroyer wrote:Ha ha, Reap and you shall sow.

The problem we have had is that we haven't had Sow and when we have, we haven't been reaping the benefit. The same to an extent with Agard, Ugbo and the other strikers. Certainly Ike needs to learn to chip the keeper when he dives at his feet, but at least he's getting chances.
Furzdonny

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat