Bradford City v Mk Dons Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Bradford City v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby chas96 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:52 am

What do you think the score will be?

Bradford 0 Dons 2 :D 8-)

Aneke first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96

Re: Bradford City v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby Furzdonny » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:20 am

I'm going to put my fingers in my ears so I don't listen to any negativity and go for a win. Bradford 1 - 3 Dons. Scorers - not one of the usuals. ;)
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:07 am

Bradford's form is a bit inconsistent and despite the 1-4 mauling they gave us at stad:MK, I take some heart from our last two away games and go for a hat-trick of away draws - 1-1. Goal scorer could be anyone from Nicholls to Santa Claus.
LinsladeDon

Postby MKDF » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:26 am

LinsladeDon wrote:Bradford's form is a bit inconsistent and despite the 1-4 mauling they gave us at stad:MK, I take some heart from our last two away games and go for a hat-trick of away draws - 1-1. Goal scorer could be anyone from Nicholls to Santa Claus.

Good shout. Though I'm going for a bit of luck in our favour - 0-1 finally a penalty is awarded.
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:49 am

Despite their poor home form, I think Bradford (with Grayson now in charge) will probably finish the season well and scrape in the play-offs. We always seem to concede at least a goal, so it's an optimistic.....

Bradford City...........................1
MK Dons.................................1

Goal scorer Aneke.
ACDon

Postby slideking » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:35 pm

My head tells me we will lose 2-0 or 2-1. My heart tells me we will lose 2-0 or 2-1. But football is a funny old game, and I hope to be proved spectacularly wrong.
slideking

Postby LinsladeDon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:06 pm

slideking wrote:My head tells me we will lose 2-0 or 2-1. My heart tells me we will lose 2-0 or 2-1. But football is a funny old game, and I hope to be proved spectacularly wrong.

Yep, football is indeed a funny old game.
Separating heart and head is getting more difficult as each game passes, my head tells me just as yours do you that we will lose so I go for Bradford as a home banker on the football pools (yes, they are still going) whilst my heart goes the opposite way on this Forum. Outcome is that I have won only £4.75p on the pools and yet by doing the opposite thing, have probably only managed to forecast the correct result about once in the last couple or so seasons.
Something is seriously wrong with my logic and now I don't know whether I am coming or going. Am I alone or can anyone recommend a good psychiatrist they have found useful?
And yet we still say "Football is a funny old game." :lol:
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:14 pm

LinsladeDon wrote:
slideking wrote:My head tells me we will lose 2-0 or 2-1. My heart tells me we will lose 2-0 or 2-1. But football is a funny old game, and I hope to be proved spectacularly wrong.

Separating heart and head is getting more difficult as each game passes, my head tells me just as yours do you that we will lose so I go for Bradford as a home banker on the football pools (yes, they are still going) whilst my heart goes the opposite way on this Forum. Outcome is that I have won only £4.75p on the pools and yet by doing the opposite thing, have probably only managed to forecast the correct result about once in the last couple or so seasons.
Something is seriously wrong with my logic and now I don't know whether I am coming or going. Am I alone or can anyone recommend a good psychiatrist they have found useful?

Steve Peters, if you can afford him to discover your inner chimp. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pet ... ychiatrist)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0TkV34ynzE
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
LinsladeDon wrote:

Steve Peters, if you can afford him to discover your inner chimp. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pet ... ychiatrist)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0TkV34ynzE

Thanks Furz, had a word with my inner chimp and all was explained; I make one forecast on the pools and a different one on this Forum but there is actually three possible outcomes to each game, win, draw or lose, so whoever is watching over me simply makes the result to be the one I have not predicted.
Simple really and I have now stopped the pools as I am saving to pay Steve Peters' fee. :lol:
LinsladeDon

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:54 pm

LinsladeDon wrote: And yet we still say "Football is a funny old game." :lol:

LinsladeDon wrote:
Thanks Furz, had a word with my inner chimp and all was explained; I make one forecast on the pools and a different one on this Forum but there is actually three possible outcomes to each game, win, draw or lose, so whoever is watching over me simply makes the result to be the one I have not predicted.
Simple really and I have now stopped the pools as I am saving to pay Steve Peters' fee. :lol:

As you say football is a funny old game. :D
Furzdonny

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat