Bury views

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Bury views

Postby MKDF » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Based on that performance no chickens should be counted yet. Even Ward had an off day which about sums up the performance from everyone bar one or two.

Add further weird wtf substitutions just to show we don’t like to see games out easily...

Thank goodness Bury were so awful.
MKDF

Re: Bury views

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:43 pm

Winning is all important at the moment and the conditions weren't good, but I'm a bit worried that against Rotherham and Bury we seemed to have problems against a big man. I hope Dan can sort it out before we lose because of it.
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:50 pm

League table doesn't lie.
Bottom team were awful and the home team just a little bit less awful.
On a bitterly cold day we wanted something to cheer us up but the longer the game went on the colder we became.
Aneke got MOTM simply because of two well taken penalties and if it had not been for those penalties goodness knows who or how we would have scored or been MOTM - did anyone deserve it?
We got the three points which we just about deserved so I suppose we did all that we needed to do, but we cannot afford any more slipshod performances like this if we are going to keep our league one status.
And yet I am still smiling, after all points on the board is all that matters to us now. :)
LinsladeDon

Postby ACDon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:59 am

Furzdonny wrote:Winning is all important at the moment and the conditions weren't good, but I'm a bit worried that against Rotherham and Bury we seemed to have problems against a big man. I hope Dan can sort it out before we lose because of it.

Pretty much sums it up. Not too worried about Hanson causing us problems, he has been doing that very thing to teams for many years now and in all fairness he was restricted to a couple of half chances yesterday.
Agree with LD's comments about the MOTM award, I wouldn't have wanted the job of awarding it yesterday, nobody really stood out and nobody was awful, so it wasn't an easy job. Can't say I would have expected to see Bury sitting at the bottom of this league, on paper they look quite a strong side, there is obviously something wrong at Bury.

Still the three points are in the bag and we move on. :D
ACDon

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat