Wigan v Mk Dons Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Wigan v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby chas96 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:55 pm

What do you think the score will be?

Wigan 1 Dons 2 :D 8-)

Agard first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96

Re: Wigan v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby MKDF » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:28 am

2-2. Aneke brace.
MKDF

Postby Furzdonny » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 am

It all depends if Dan wins Manager of the Month. If he doesn't Wigan 0 - 1 Dons (scorer I see a a W, Ward or Wootton or Williams perhaps), if he does Wigan 2 -0 Dons.
Furzdonny

Postby ACDon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:48 am

Wigan losing 2-1 to Portsmouth on Monday probably wasn't a good result for us, as we may now be the team that suffers from a reaction to that result. I've just got a feeling we may get something though, so it's...

Wigan Athletic.......1
MK Dons...............1

Goal scorer Agard.
ACDon

Postby Furzdonny » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:29 am

Furzdonny wrote:It all depends if Dan wins Manager of the Month. If he doesn't Wigan 0 - 1 Dons (scorer I see a a W, Ward or Wootton or Williams perhaps), if he does Wigan 2 -0 Dons.

Thank the footballing gods, Dan avoided the curse of Manager of the Month and even better, Wigan's manager Paul Cook has won it. Even better a Wigan player has won player of the month, which should motivate our players. I am more confident of us winning now.
Furzdonny

Postby MKDF » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:35 am

Furzdonny wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:It all depends if Dan wins Manager of the Month. If he doesn't Wigan 0 - 1 Dons (scorer I see a a W, Ward or Wootton or Williams perhaps), if he does Wigan 2 -0 Dons.

Thank the footballing gods, Dan avoided the curse of Manager of the Month and even better, Wigan's manager Paul Cook has won it. Even better a Wigan player has won player of the month, which should motivate our players. I am more confident of us winning now.

:lol:
MKDF

Postby LinsladeDon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:38 am

Furzdonny wrote:Thank the footballing gods, Dan avoided the curse of Manager of the Month and even better, Wigan's manager Paul Cook has won it. Even better a Wigan player has won player of the month, which should motivate our players. I am more confident of us winning now.

I was more confident that we might get something more from Blackburn than Wigan and, although a tad unlucky, we got sod all from Blackburn. However, logic as quoted by Furz cannot be ignored and we should now get at least one point 1 - 1.
Upson our saviour.
:D
LinsladeDon

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat