Maccichi

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Maccichi

Postby MKDF » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:41 pm

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/fo ... -1-8461115

What’s everyone else’s view on this?

Nichol’s handgate incident didn’t trouble this forum, but I certainly took note of Maccichi’s petulance live on 3cr.

For me, it illustrates just how much of a rookie we have at the helm.

I don’t have a lot of patience for it.
MKDF
 
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: Maccichi

Postby Furzdonny » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 pm

I found it all a bit odd as the leak must have come from within the club. I guess we all have off days but Dans are a bit more public.I also believe Dan will probably need another couple of wins to keep his job safe, especially if Cotterill attends the last home game of the season.
User avatar
Furzdonny
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Re: Maccichi

Postby dons50 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 pm

He’s under pressure and reacted poorly. Fair enough, let’s all move on. No big deal here.
dons50
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 am

Re: Maccichi

Postby ACDon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Unless we give the job to a Manager who has previous Managerial experience there is a fair chance we will always see these type of mistakes made as he (the manager) will be on a learning curve. My honest opinion is that now we have taken him on we need to give him a fair chance to prove himself as a manager and I think a fair chance is the remainder of this season and the whole of next season (providing we don't get off to a completely disastrous start come December). Think too much was made of Nicholl's broken hand, not sure he would have done much better, he's let in several similar goals this season to the two we conceded on Saturday.

There are at least two reasons I believe we have little chance of getting Cotterill, 1/ Money (ie wages) and 2/ Managing a league 2 team. But you never know.
ACDon
 
Posts: 6340
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Re: Maccichi

Postby dons50 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:46 am

ACDon wrote:Unless we give the job to a Manager who has previous Managerial experience there is a fair chance we will always see these type of mistakes made as he (the manager) will be on a learning curve. My honest opinion is that now we have taken him on we need to give him a fair chance to prove himself as a manager and I think a fair chance is the remainder of this season and the whole of next season (providing we don't get off to a completely disastrous start come December). Think too much was made of Nicholl's broken hand, not sure he would have done much better, he's let in several similar goals this season to the two we conceded on Saturday.

There are at least two reasons I believe we have little chance of getting Cotterill, 1/ Money (ie wages) and 2/ Managing a league 2 team. But you never know.


The third reason is that there isn’t a vacancy. We can’t keep sacking managers.
dons50
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 am

Re: Maccichi

Postby ACDon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:47 am

dons50 wrote:
The third reason is that there isn’t a vacancy. We can’t keep sacking managers.


Totally agree.....Maybe we should move straight on to the subject of recruitment.
ACDon
 
Posts: 6340
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Re: Maccichi

Postby Furzdonny » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:45 pm

dons50 wrote:
ACDon wrote:Unless we give the job to a Manager who has previous Managerial experience there is a fair chance we will always see these type of mistakes made as he (the manager) will be on a learning curve. My honest opinion is that now we have taken him on we need to give him a fair chance to prove himself as a manager and I think a fair chance is the remainder of this season and the whole of next season (providing we don't get off to a completely disastrous start come December). Think too much was made of Nicholl's broken hand, not sure he would have done much better, he's let in several similar goals this season to the two we conceded on Saturday.

There are at least two reasons I believe we have little chance of getting Cotterill, 1/ Money (ie wages) and 2/ Managing a league 2 team. But you never know.


The third reason is that there isn’t a vacancy. We can’t keep sacking managers.


I didn't realise we could.
User avatar
Furzdonny
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:39 pm


Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ACDon, Bing [Bot] and 39 guests