Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby chas96 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:07 pm

What do you think the score will be?

Southend 1 Dons 2 :D 8-)

Robbie Muirhead first goal scorer.

Come on Dons. :D
chas96
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 am

Re: Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby Furzdonny » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:48 pm

I've been wrong all season so I might as go all hog. Southend 0 - 4 MK Dons. First goal scorer Wootton.
User avatar
Furzdonny
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Re: Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby Dark Destroyer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:25 am

Southend 0 - 6 MK Dons :D

8 MK Dons Players in team of the week :lol:

DM gets manager of the month award :o

PW announces he is stepping down and has sold he's shares to Donald Trump :roll:
Dark Destroyer
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:24 am

Re: Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby ACDon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:41 am

Dark Destroyer wrote:Southend 0 - 6 MK Dons :D

8 MK Dons Players in team of the week :lol:

DM gets manager of the month award :o

PW announces he is stepping down and has sold he's shares to Donald Trump :roll:



Do you realise, Claydon racing would give you 50/1 on all of those things happening! :lol:
ACDon
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Re: Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby ACDon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 am

No ifs or buts this week, we simply have to win (didn't I say that last week).....

Southend United...................1
MK Dons.............................2

First goal scorer Aneke.
ACDon
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Re: Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby LinsladeDon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:43 pm

ACDon wrote:
Dark Destroyer wrote:Southend 0 - 6 MK Dons :D

8 MK Dons Players in team of the week :lol:

DM gets manager of the month award :o

PW announces he is stepping down and has sold he's shares to Donald Trump :roll:



Do you realise, Claydon racing would give you 50/1 on all of those things happening! :lol:


I heard that Claydon Racing were a bit stingy with their odds but I never realized they were this bad. :o

It is so long since I got a forecast correct, that I am beginning to wonder if I have ever done so. No messing this time, straight from the brain-box, Southend 3 MkDons 1. Goal scorer doesn't really matter because our defence will see to it that his effort was in vain. :(
LinsladeDon
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 am

Re: Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby Furzdonny » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Furzdonny wrote:I've been wrong all season so I might as go all hog. Southend 0 - 4 MK Dons. First goal scorer Wootton.


Well I got 4 right. :(
User avatar
Furzdonny
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Re: Southend v Mk Dons Predictions

Postby LinsladeDon » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:23 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:I've been wrong all season so I might as go all hog. Southend 0 - 4 MK Dons. First goal scorer Wootton.


Well I got 4 right. :(


LinsladeDon wrote:No messing this time, straight from the brain-box, Southend 3 MkDons 1.

Unfortunately so did I, and only one of them was in the wrong net. :(
It would have been much better had three of them been in the wrong net but I don't think we had that number of shots on target. :cry:
LinsladeDon
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 am


Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 42 guests