Goodbye Ed

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Re: Goodbye Ed

Postby dons50 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Yes I do and my comment would apply to all the players. Playing badly isn’t the same as not trying or not giving your all.
dons50

Postby MKDF » Wed May 23, 2018 8:32 pm

dons50 wrote:Yes I do and my comment would apply to all the players. Playing badly isn’t the same as not trying or not giving your all.

Even players don't agree with you.
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Wed May 23, 2018 9:49 pm

At least we can rest assured that no league 1 clubs will come in for Cisse or Sow. :lol:
ACDon

Postby Furzdonny » Thu May 24, 2018 5:44 pm

ACDon wrote:At least we can rest assured that no league 1 clubs will come in for Cisse or Sow. :lol:

I'm just desperately hoping they will come good in League 2.
Furzdonny

Postby ACDon » Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 pm

Furzdonny wrote:
ACDon wrote:At least we can rest assured that no league 1 clubs will come in for Cisse or Sow. :lol:

Yes, of course we all do, because like it or not they both have contracts with us that don't expire for over a year. My biggest worry is they are both in their late twenties and neither player has made 200 appearances in their career, so the chances of them performing to a decent standard in 40 odd games next season (which is what we need from them) looks a long shot IMO. Big wage earners who simply haven't performed to an acceptable standard in their time here and will probably end up running their contracts down and disappearing in around 14 months time. Hope they both prove me wrong.
ACDon

Postby LinsladeDon » Thu May 24, 2018 10:32 pm

ACDon wrote:
Furzdonny wrote:

Yes, of course we all do, because like it or not they both have contracts with us that don't expire for over a year. My biggest worry is they are both in their late twenties and neither player has made 200 appearances in their career, so the chances of them performing to a decent standard in 40 odd games next season (which is what we need from them) looks a long shot IMO. Big wage earners who simply haven't performed to an acceptable standard in their time here and will probably end up running their contracts down and disappearing in around 14 months time. Hope they both prove me wrong.

Cisse and Sow both have the ability to be quality and very important players for us in League 2. Injuries aside, I am quietly confident that both will give much more than they have done thus far. They are running out of time to make any impression in English football - and both of them must know that.
LinsladeDon

Previous

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat