Did we miss a trick here?

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Re: Did we miss a trick here?

Postby ACDon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 am

dons50 wrote:
ACDon wrote:I wonder if any of you have changed your opinions after William's cameo performance today. ;)

He made a difference.

You don’t play 7 times for Wales if you’re useless.

Exactly my point .....And he would have jumped at the chance to come back and play for us.
ACDon

Postby MKDF » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:25 am

He did ONE thing yesterday - won a dodgy penalty...
MKDF

Postby ACDon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:13 am

MKDF wrote:He did ONE thing yesterday - won a dodgy penalty...

ONE thing was all it took to give FGR a share of the points, Williams was only on the pitch for 20 minutes or so, I thought he looked lively and made an impact. He also took charge of the majority of dead ball situations, his delivery of crosses was pretty decent.
ACDon

Postby Warwickshire MK Dons » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:16 pm

If we're discussing whether George Williams is a player we want, then im sorry the state of our club really is going down the pan, he's nothing special, never was before, isn't now, answer - No.
Warwickshire MK Dons

Postby ACDon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:13 am

Warwickshire MK Dons wrote:If we're discussing whether George Williams is a player we want, then im sorry the state of our club really is going down the pan, he's nothing special, never was before, isn't now, answer - No.

Disagree with this, before he got a bad injury, Williams had established his self as a starter in good Fulham and Wales sides. Maybe he will never reach his potential but having him back would give me more hope for the future than the likes of Cisse and Sow.
ACDon

Postby Warwickshire MK Dons » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:27 pm

ACDon wrote:
Warwickshire MK Dons wrote:If we're discussing whether George Williams is a player we want, then im sorry the state of our club really is going down the pan, he's nothing special, never was before, isn't now, answer - No.

Disagree with this, before he got a bad injury, Williams had established his self as a starter in good Fulham and Wales sides. Maybe he will never reach his potential but having him back would give me more hope for the future than the likes of Cisse and Sow.

Not for me, I've not seen enough of Sow to judge, but jury still out on cisse, Williams is too light weight.
Warwickshire MK Dons

Previous

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat