Cheltenham Town reviews....

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Cheltenham Town reviews....

Postby ACDon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Pretty much a routine win against a below average league 2 side. Shame about the poor turn out, I'll be surprised if there was more than 5000 actually inside Stadium MK yesterday, hopefully the crowds and atmosphere will improve if we go on a decent run. Can't believe the gulf between league 1 and league 2. Three points nonetheless and we move on...

Any thoughts?
ACDon

Re: Cheltenham Town reviews....

Postby Furzdonny » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Enjoyed it and thought the team had improved since the last home game. Hopefully we can pick up a few points in the next few matches.
Furzdonny

Postby dons50 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:39 pm

I enjoyed it and I liked the way we set our team up.

Lewie, Wiilams and Walsh moving from defence into midfield and beyond were all superb.

I’m very encouraged.
dons50

Postby LinsladeDon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Yes, I go along with "the pretty much a routine win" comment - we did enough to win without showing anything in particular to get excited about. Still, two clean sheets in a row and 5 goals scored must do our confidence good and acts as a springboard to progress that bit more.
Tis appears to be a thoughtful and patient man with a 'one step at a time' attitude and we can see continued improvement, albeit slowly, as each game passes. October should be a good month for us and with the strength in depth we now have in the squad there is no reason why we should fear what lies ahead of us.
LinsladeDon

Postby Warwickshire MK Dons » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Cheltenham were a poor side, along with many in this league, tbh if we fail to finish in the top three, then I'll be amazed! The Cheltenham number 20, Maddox was decent, but very lightweight side, we cut them apart without really doing much tbh, should have had 5 or 6 really.
We are capable of winning 6,7 or 8 games in a row, really is a poor league.
Warwickshire MK Dons

Postby Furzdonny » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Let's hope so
Furzdonny

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat