Macclesfield Town reviews....

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

Macclesfield Town reviews....

Postby ACDon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:26 am

A routine win against a poor Macclesfield side, two moments of class finishing put the gloss on an otherwise dull game.

Any thoughts?
ACDon

Re: Macclesfield Town reviews....

Postby Furzdonny » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:39 am

To me Chuks going wide was always our best chance of a goal and we should have been looking to give him more of the ball, but I'm pleased that he and Kieran scored, stopping our losing blip. I thought Jordan Moore Taylor was immense against their centre forward and it's about time that referees gave Rhys Healey more protection, he was cynically targeted (I guess on the assumption that they didn't want to take on Chuks).
Furzdonny

Postby LinsladeDon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Certainly not a table-topping ( :D ) performance, but as Southstander succinctly said to me at the end; "We did what we had to do."
For me, that summed it up perfectly.
LinsladeDon

Postby Warwickshire MK Dons » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Tbh it was never going to be a classic, Macclesfield were always going to be up against it, we did more than enough to win the game, without really getting out of second gear, it's a win, clean sheet and three points, about all that could be achieved yesterday, there will be harder matches ahead, but we look very strong under Tisdale, everyone knows their jobs, you can only beat what's in front of you!
We're now going to Stevenage, managed to change things, so hopefully see you good people there. Coyd
Warwickshire MK Dons

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat