A message for some old friends

General chat about the MK Dons and other footy related topics. Other related sites include:

Official website : http://www.mkdons.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association - official voice for Milton Keynes Dons FC supporters : http://www.mkdsa.com/

Moderator: MKDons Moderators

A message for some old friends

Postby MKTopDon » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello from me....

Sadly a small group of idiots caused me so much personal stress that I closed down the MK Dons Forum. I was extremely sad to let down the regular members and even more gutted to let down the forum team. If anyone finds their way here I want to say that I have made some wonderful friends at the Dons who I really miss. Off to Rhodes tomorrow but will check back in a week to see if anyone has found this site

MK Fish - Hope you didn't mind this thread sir
AFC Fan - December 2011: "The Barnet fans were actually outsung by the Franchise fans. I found the whole thing extremely disquieting. I had just assumed that they had no fan base."
MKTopDon

Re: A message for some old friends

Postby MK Donny » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Hello all those out there who have yet to find somewhere to post! ;)

Hopefully some healthy debate can be had.
Fat Dons Corner - Stadium:mk
MK Donny

Postby woburnsandsdon » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 am

MKTopDon wrote:Hello from me....

Sadly a small group of idiots caused me so much personal stress that I closed down the MK Dons Forum. I was extremely sad to let down the regular members and even more gutted to let down the forum team. If anyone finds their way here I want to say that I have made some wonderful friends at the Dons who I really miss. Off to Rhodes tomorrow but will check back in a week to see if anyone has found this site

MK Fish - Hope you didn't mind this thread sir

First things first Mr TD - you haven't let anybody down.The many of us that got involved in MKDF did so purely because of the work you and the management team put in. So stop blaming yourself for things that weren't your fault.Looking forward to contributing on here and also seeing Mr TD back at a Dons match pretty damn soon- or else :twisted:
The fella with the mic asked Lewie "Is there anyone in particular you'd fancy in the FA Cup?" His word for word reply.. "Some team from Kingston"
woburnsandsdon

Postby GorillaMK » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 pm

I glad we have found somewhere to keep in touch as the Facebook site is not everybody's cup of tea. So nice to see MKTD is alive and well and to be found starting a new life on here. It was never your fault and we understand why you did what you did.
LIVE FOOTBALL IS A DRUG !! AND I'M ADDICTED TO IT !!
The MK Dons section of this site also has a Facebook Group now named The Zone MK Dons.
Link ;http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111609078886236
GorillaMK

Postby NoGangRequired » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Lets hope the small group of idiots stay away get bored and start acting like the middle aged men they probably are :lol:
NoGangRequired

Postby GorillaMK » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:41 pm

I hope that we can also contribute to other areas of the site that we have interest in and not just the MK Dons section afterall this is all looking at the future of football in MK. There is a fantastic opportunity to keep up to date with your kids' team or even your Sunday League side. I have browsed around on here and found it to be a marvellous information vehicle for local football. Shame I didn't know about this site a while back.
LIVE FOOTBALL IS A DRUG !! AND I'M ADDICTED TO IT !!
The MK Dons section of this site also has a Facebook Group now named The Zone MK Dons.
Link ;http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111609078886236
GorillaMK

Postby voyager1 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Sorry to hear some idiots caused a lot of personal stress for you.

Have a nice holiday.
voyager1

Postby Belladona » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Have a lovely holiday Top Don - hope to hear from you when you return
On the bright side MK dons were by far the best opposition we've had in a long time. We should have been atleast 3-0 down in the first half.
Barnet supporter 30.07.11
Belladona

Postby MKD GTS » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Evening all. :D
Runyak checking in, with my MK Dons hat on. Well, one of them. You know how I like my hats! :lol:
MKD GTS

Postby woburnsandsdon » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm

how youj doing runyak ? not seen you for a while, we'll have to have a beer soon.
The fella with the mic asked Lewie "Is there anyone in particular you'd fancy in the FA Cup?" His word for word reply.. "Some team from Kingston"
woburnsandsdon

Next

Return to Milton Keynes Dons FC - MK Dons and general footy chat