MK Dons Group Ticket Scheme

Contains information of a general nature from the League's Management Committee to our Member Clubs.

Moderator: MK&BCYFL Moderators

MK Dons Group Ticket Scheme

Postby MKD GTS » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:54 pm

I have had many conversations recently with many clubs regarding the difficulties of administering the scheme.
This may be because many clubs are very big and people don't have the time to chase around every team and speak to all the players and parents.
If you are keen to bring a group to a game, but are finding this issue is causing you problems, please let me know and we will do whatever we can to assist you.
As the scheme has a dedicated phone number and email address, we can take your group bookings directly from members of your group and your group will accumulate the points accordingly. It's not strictly necessary for your group to book as one, we will take bookings from individuals as they come through and look after it for you.
Please contact me if this is the situation you find yourself in as a club on 01908 622970, 07886 477272 or tony.hawkins@mkdons.com
We don't want any clubs to miss out due to difficulties with administering the scheme so will assist you however we can.

Tony

If you are reading this and are not aware of the scheme at all, please drop me a line or give me a call and I will give you the details.
MKD GTS

Return to Notice Board