Introduction

A place to tell everyone about your Club's 2016 Tournaments and check out what Tournaments you could enter.

Moderator: MK&BCYFL Moderators

Introduction

Postby Mark » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:54 pm

All,

To try and help the Clubs promote their Tournaments and to give everyone a consistent view of what Tournaments are going on we'd encourage you to add a post about your Tournament here.

I will try to keep this sticky post up to date with a date ordered summary of each Tournament. When you create your own post telling everyone about your Tournament please email me at forum@thezonemk.co.uk so I can be sure to edit this Tournament diary below.

When you create your post you can add attachments using the "Upload attachment" tab towards the bottom of the edit post area.

The League or TheZoneMK cannot endorse any specific Tournament and you should direct any questions about a Tournament to the organisers.

And, from last year, please pay specific attention to this message from our GenSec.

Just a reminder to anyone holding a tournament this year that they need to be sanctioned by Berks & Bucks FA.

Full details of sanctioned tournaments and how to sanction yours can be found on the link below

http://www.berks-bucksfa.com/more/tournaments

Have a fantastic summer Tournament season.

Mark//
Mark

Return to 2016 Tournaments