Notice of Intent 2018-19

Contains information of a general nature from the League's Management Committee to our Member Clubs.

Moderator: MK&BCYFL Moderators

Notice of Intent 2018-19

Postby fairplay » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:11 pm

I agreed to produce this list at our last GM but have not found the time to publish it on here until now - for which I apologise.
Rather than cut and paste it into the forum I have created a .pdf file which is accessible from the MKBCYFL web site.
There is a hyperlink to it on the main top menu titled - 'Notice of Intent for 2018' (which also shows the date it was updated - if within the last 7 days).
It shows the teams that have said they intend to enter for the coming season to give other clubs and teams an idea of the competition they could face.
I will produce a similar file once entry forms are distributed and start arriving.

Neill
Competitions
MKBCYFL
fairplay

Re: Notice of Intent 2018-19

Postby fairplay » Sat May 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Entry Forms have now been sent to all Clubs - and will start to arrive shortly I am sure.
I will create a page similar to 'Notice of Intent' to show exactly who has entered for the coming season and post that on the web site as well.
Watch this space for that..
fairplay

Entries Received for 2018-19

Postby fairplay » Tue May 29, 2018 9:17 pm

As promised this list has now been created and is available via a link on the top menu.
I will endeavour to keep this updated.
fairplay

Return to Notice Board