Should MK Dons provived free football in the comunity

Formerly known as Milton Keynes Dons Football in the Community Scheme or FITC.

Should MK Dons provived free football in the comunity

Postby russelldash » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Mk Dons send out level one instructors to our schools who were paid 10.00 each session too teach our children for 5 hrs it ranges in number in each group between 15-20 or more with some schools having two groups a week I don't want to go in to detail about the holiday programs at the moment

After school Prices range form 25.00-35.00 per child for 1 hrs football a day once a week after school for 5 weeks and we are told of this professional academy by why of school letter head in some cases but mostly by glossy paperwork sent home from school by the Dons I do not think there is one school in Milton Keynes who have not offed this after school activity by the Dons And if I told you how many schools in Milton Keynes you would see the money involved

However if my memory serves me right the Dons are not in the right league to proclaim professional academy standing and Indeed if my memory also serves me right FA Rules State academy standing clubs must provide football in the community free of charge so it would be against the rules to charge would it not

Furthermore if a player is scouted by this club or any of our professional standing academy level clubs as devised by the FA

The club who loses a player are obliged to be paid or can claim expenses suffered and or for the experience and training given to the lad so far

How many clubs out there have been given perhaps a new set of balls when losing a player ? Not many I guess ! I now wounder how many of these players play in the right academy's talk about poaching
Or have the rules changed ?

What have your club been given in return for players scouted

Arsenal Leicester City and Aston Villa FC are our locals for scouting and all offer days out for the whole team when looking at a player from your team and go on to provide games free of charge at the academy for all the boys in your team where you see the professionals in action The Academy Staff
This also is a grate opportunity for the managers and coaches to gain experience in there techniques in teaching the kids that you don't find in the class room
This I also find missing from MK Dons

:?
russelldash

Re: Should MK Dons provived free football in the comunity

Postby BILLYFISH » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Russell are you a complete nutter.
BILLYFISH

Postby russelldash » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 pm

BILLYFISH wrote:Russell are you a complete nutter.

No But it helps sometimes (thanks)
russelldash

Postby russelldash » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm

LOl
russelldash

Postby MK Donny » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:57 am

Does this help clarify the question as to what SET do?

http://www.mkdons.com/page/MKDonsSET/0,,10420,00.html
Fat Dons Corner - Stadium:mk
MK Donny

Postby NoGangRequired » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Although Russell may well be mad ;) I have heard simular moans from local football coaches, recently someone at MK Wanderers told me about players being taken( if thats right discription) kept for a while then came back when not required.
Nothing was ever given for players , I would add this was told to me so I have no way of knowing if true as I am not involved with the Wanderers.
NoGangRequired

Postby russelldash » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:41 am

MK Donny wrote:Does this help clarify the question as to what SET do?

where are the recreation areas for the the children gone too not had time to read mk dons woffel you link
russelldash

Postby russelldash » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:39 pm

NoGangRequired wrote:Although Russell may well be mad ;) I have heard simular moans from local football coaches, recently someone at MK Wanderers told me about players being taken( if thats right discription) kept for a while then came back when not required.
Nothing was ever given for players , I would add this was told to me so I have no way of knowing if true as I am not involved with the Wanderers.

I THINK LOTS ARE AWARE OF THIS HAPPENING BUT SUCH IS THE SCALE THE BERKS AND BUCKS DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT WHEN A COMPLIANT IS MADE AND SEEM TO DO MORE IN FINDING FAULT WITH THE CLUB OR PERSON MAKING IT
AND TO BE HONEST THE LINK WITH THE FA IS QUESTIONABLE

SKY SPORTS ALAN HANSON FOLLOWED A BOY FROM ENFIELD FC AND ANOTHER AT 8 YEARS OLD BOY US OLDIES WOULD REMEMBER IT AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER TO THE ENFIELD CLUB AND THERE PITCHES WHEN FOUND OUT
MK DONS SHOULD HAVE THE STARLIGHT ROOMS NOW IT WILL NOT BE LONG
russelldash

Postby russelldash » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 pm

MK Donny wrote:Does this help clarify the question as to what SET do?

as said before i have not time to read this woffel

why was the post deleted
russelldash

Postby MKDSA » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Russell

You seem to have confused the MK Dons Academy with the MK Dons SET - they are entirely different bodies.

With regards to the Academy related questions you raise answers are as follows:

Any Football League club can apply for an Academy Licence as long as they meet the criteria laid out by the Football League and for the Premier League Games programme.

There are no FA rules that state as a club with an Academy we must provide community coaching. As an Academy there are no costs to registered players which includes free coaching.

Compensation is payable to other Football League and Premier League clubs agreed between the clubs or at a tribunal but this does not apply to local clubs. The bigger clubs with more resources available sometimes give a bag of balls or kit as a gift. MK Dons are always trying to form links with those local clubs that are interested by inviting their coaches and players into the Academy for training games and to work with the coaches.

I hope that this assists.
The MKDSA is the only independent supporters association acknowledged by MK Dons FC.
MKDSA

Next

Return to Milton Keynes Dons Football Club Education and Sports Trust